If Bertuzzi scores, the TPL boys will be doing push-ups.
The H2H2 game is finally here and the majority of the Red Wings blogosphere is in Detroit, awaiting the game.
We'll be down at Hockeytown Cafe for the party and then the Joe for the game. This is something that a lot of us have been looking forward to for a looooooong time now. A lot of the WIIM folks will be there and for those that are going that are reading, looking forward to meeting you.
The Copper & Blue is your SB Nation Oilers' site.
More after the jump...
- Jimmy Howard will start in net tonight. Hooray for Taylor! Sliced Jimmy.
- Doug Janik will play in tonight's game as Brad Stuart is sitting out with an ankle injury. If Jonathan Ericsson gets your blood pressure up, enjoy Janik's play.
- I was looking forward to seeing Taylor Hall tonight, but he's out for the rest of the season with a high ankle sprain after getting his first NHL fight.
- The Wings got shut down up the middle all game long against the Kings. The Kings made them enter the zone along the boards or with the dump and chase each time, shutting down anything in the middle of the ice.
- If Todd Bertuzzi scores, the TPL boys have to do push-ups on the stairs of the Joe. Any Detroit goal=beers for the WIIM boys.
- The Oilers are in the last place in the NHL and have the second worst goal differential. Last game out, the Capitals beat them 5-0.
- Score Prediction: 6-2 Detroit.
- Player of the Game Prediction: Doug Janik, teaching them how to Dougie.