1. Ozzy is still pissed about not winning in '09.
So I'm watching my twitter feed, when "Lunch with Art" pops up. Today's guest was Ozzy. Boy... what an interview THAT was. It was probably the most epic interview I've heard in a LONG time. Click past the jump to see the highpoints and some "shocking" revelations. Edit: NOW WITH LINK TO THE INTERVIEW
2. He really misses playing hockey, but is starting to love coaching goalies.
3. Ozzy would love to take credit for Jimmy... all the credit... but claims it's more a product of our excellent system.
4. In '09, Jimmy called Osgood up because he was a bit upset Conklin was being brought in. He felt it was his turn and that he was going to beat him out for the backup duties.... my how things come back around.
5. "For my jersey to be hung from the rafters, it would be bigger than if I got in the HHOF."
6. Jimmy vs Ozzy... who would win.... Ozzy says Jimmy by a large margin.
7. Osgood is really impressed with Joey Mac. Said the guy will play whatever the circumstances.
8. They did word association with names: Bowman-respectful, Yzerman-legend, Lidstrom-perfect, and Sergei-frustrating.
9. He always felt that the fans were behind him in Detroit.... just wishes he could have done more for them in some ways.
10. Talked a bit about fighting against the leafs Alumni at the winter classic Alumni game... joking of course...but still awesome and funny.
11. Claims this is the best Wings team he's seen in a LONG time.
12. Talked about the Prospects: Tatar- Hudler 2.0, Nyquist- should be up next year, Smith- might be up but says it's more up to Smith than anyone (sorry Jeff). Ferraro- most improved.
Well, that's about it. If anyone else was listening and watching it, please fill in. These were just some things that stuck out to me. He really told it like it was and didn't seem to censor or filter himself. I liked it. Wish he'd do it more often.