Fellow WiiM'ers, a confession: I've begun to feel badly about my glass side antics last year. No, not about doing them. Fuck that. That was fantastic. My sole regret is that it's taken me this long to find an opportunity to attempt something similar.
The wait is finally over.
I'll keep this brief and bullet-y (I learned that from TheTripleDeke - he's good at the making funny of things. That's imitation AND flattery, big guy). Anyway, when you're not peeking at the Tigers' score tonight, give a gander toward the section just left of the Phoenix bench, somewhere in the vicinity of the faceoff dot and blue line-ish. 120 if you know the Joe. You might see any or all of the following:
- Hockeystad representin' (Father, big sister [whom i owe for the ticket, but keep that quiet cuz there's a Wings jacket of mine she really wants and nooooo way], and I will be wearing the blue and yellow proudly - I may also have a matching blue hat). If you counted four shirts versus three us'es, good math, youngster. The XL is for ... someone. Hopefully.
- Kronner looking unimpressed with those silly Yotes
- My nephew's question for Captian Shane
- A declaration... just in case (MAN I HOPE SO)
- And, lastly, this... THING my warped mind concocted because goddamn but the Yotes should be forced to suffer for the original incarnation.
(rotation courtesy of imgur for some reason; didn't have time to sort it out, sorry).
Thanks again for allowing me share my tomfoolery with you all. Here's to the season of no regrets, Hockytown. May Jim be with us.