10:00p ET, Rogers Arena
TV: Fox Sports Detroit, NHLN (US), CBC, RDS2
Radio: 97.1 The Ticket
Canucks Blog: Nucks Misconduct
The Expected Lineup
Jimmy Howard (starting)
Scratches: Ian White and friends
|RED WINGS||THE MATCH-UP||CANUCKS|
|20-16-7 (47 pts; 9th in West)||Record||24-13-7 (55 pts; 3rd in West)|
|2.46 (23rd in NHL)||Goals Per Game||2.61 (14th in NHL)|
|2.46 (11th)||Goals Against Per Game||2.34 (6th)|
|17.6% (16th)||Power Play %||14.8% (26th)|
|80.7% (20th)||Penalty Kill %||84.1% (8th)|
|Pavel Datsyuk (13 goals)||Goal Leader||Alexandre Burrows (13 goals)|
|Pavel Datsyuk (41 points)||Points Leader||Henrik Sedin (42 points)|
- The Red Wings are 84-54-18-5 (W-L-T-OTL) all-time against the Vancouver Canucks.
- Vancouver has lost two straight games and three of its last four.
- The Wings are 3-3-0 on Saturdays this season.
- The last time these two teams met was March 16. Detroit won 5-2. Abdelkader (2), Zetterberg (2) and Cleary were your goal scorers.
- Detroit is 3-5-2 in their last 10 games. Vancouver is 5-4-1
- Howard is 9-5-1 with a 2.85 GAA and .908 SV% with one shutout in 15 career regular starts against the Canucks.