St. Louis Game Time is your SBNation Blues' blog.
Puck drop is just after 7:30p ET on Fox Sports Detroit Plus and NBC Sports Network.
The Expected Lineup
Johan Franzen -- Pavel Datsyuk -- Todd Bertuzzi
Valtteri Filppula -- Henrik Zetterberg -- Jiri Hudler
Danny Cleary -- Darren Helm -- Drew Miller
Jan Mursak -- Justin Abdelkader -- Tomas Holmstrom
Nicklas Lidstrom -- Ian White
Niklas Kronwall -- Brad Stuart
Mike Commodore -- Jonathan Ericsson
Jimmy Howard (starting)
Scratches: Cory Emmerton and Jakub Kindl
Injuries: Patrick Eaves (jaw)
|BLUES||HOW THEY MATCH UP||RED WINGS|
|29-12-6 (64 pts; 4th in West)||Record||32-15-1 (65 pts; 1st in NHL)|
|2.55 (17th)||Goals Per Game||3.12 (5th)|
|1.94 (1st)||Goals Against Per Game||2.27 (5th)|
|13.8% (26th)||Power Play %||18.3% (12th)|
|82.5% (16th)||Penalty Kill %||81.3% (22nd)|
|David Backes (16 goals)||Goal Leader||Johan Franzen (18 goals)|
|David Backes (37 points)||Points Leader||Pavel Datsyuk (51 points)|
- The Red Wings are 114-108-37-7 (W-L-T-OTL) all-time against the Blues.
- Last 10 games: Detroit 8-2-0; St. Louis 8-1-1
- The home team has won every game between these two teams so far this season.
- The Wings have won six-in-a-row and five of those six wins have come in OT or a Shootout.
- A win tonight will give Detroit seven straight wins and would tie their season high
Prediction: Red Wings win 3-2. Pavel Datsyuk is your player of the game.
Let's Go Red Wings.