After last night's rousing Rank 'Em success, we decided to do it again. Some tougher choices coming this time around.
- The first two periods were so bad that the goobs in the Let's Call Saul Studio couldn't even talk about the game, instead opining at length about how not-that-bad Raffi Torres is.
- It was really funny when the Wings got a 1-0 lead on their sixth shot while Carolina sat with 30 on the board. Too bad that feeling couldn't last to the end of the 2nd period.
- Fortunately, we got that feeling back in the third, with the line blender creating what Mickey Redmond called the New Kids Line. They had the right stuff as they were hangin' tough and taking it step-by-step to get two goals for Pulkkinen to take a 3-2 lead. Hank helped Abby take the game-winner with some nifty dangling, which was really nice to not have to worry about the Faulk goal with 2.1 seconds left to play.
- Petr Mrazek had a really good night.
- Ok, we know the Wings aren't going to win a lot of games playing like that. I'm just going to appreciate that they did so.
Have at it in the ranking list and back up your adoration/disdain in the comments. The rules are simple, if you think the guy in the little box below did a good hockey game, give him a thumbs up. If you thought the guy made bad hockey, give him a thumbs down.