Welcome to a new episode of WIIM Radio! We've got Kyle, Graham, Joseph and me along with another fantastic prospects report from Michelle.
Reminder: WIIM Radio is rated for adults. Please don't let babies listen to it if they've already been born. If unborn, please play this episode through a speaker played directly into the womb. This helps their development.
At any rate, here's a rundown of topics we went over:
- The goaltending battle - Who won the right to start on opening night? Does it even matter who takes the first game?
- Building out from the blue line - Injuries in camp have changed things up, but how is the Wings' defense going to look this year? Can Quincey-Green cut it until DK gets back? Will Kronwall-Ericsson be able to handle tough duties? What's going on with the third pair?
- DYYYYYLLLLLLLAAAANNNNNNN LAAAAAAARRRRRKKKKIINNNNNNNN - Hey, have you heard of this kid? He's good huh? How good is he? What makes him special compared to the other well-performing prospects? What about the other forwards?
- Prospects report - Michelle gives us the scoop on the kids outside the Wings roster right now.
- Reader questions - This is where we circle back to your questions to make sure we haven't missed anything in a segment that includes Graham saying something mean about Andersson and Tangradi.
Remember, you can download or listen to the episode via the link above or on our Blogtalk Radio page. You'll also be able to listen via iTunes by searching for Winging It In Motown there.