Another week gone by and another episode of WIIM Radio to prepare for. The Wings are getting home from Ottawa on Saturday and are preparing to meet Tampa on Tuesday. We've got a lot to get to, so here's a rundown:
- Latest Wings News - Not much more clarity on injury updates, but time passes and guys get closer to returning. What will happen to the defense when they start getting healthier though? How is Blashill jumbling things to get the Wings playing better?
- The Week that Was - Detroit lost two of three games against teams they should have beaten. Let's all talk about how that makes us feel.
- Prospects Report - The Griffins had just one game and it turned ugly. Fortunately, the CHL kids seem to be doing ok for themselves. Michelle will run us through all the goings-on in the lower echelons.
- Reader Questions - Here's where you help us. Leave your questions in the comments below and we'll go over this in what's become my favorite part of each episode. You folks really do ask some great questions.
- The Week Ahead - Detroit will play three more games before we meet again. We'll go through the schedule and discuss what they'll need to do to win.
- - -
We'll have this posted to WIIM and to our Blogtalk Radio page as soon as we have the article put together. We'll record at 10pm tonight, so we'll take questions all the way up until then. Thank you!