Welcome to another episode of WIIM Radio. This week we had Kyle, Jeff, Lauren, Michelle and me on to talk Red Wings hockey. You can listen to this episode via the embedded player above or head to our Blogtalk Radio page to download. You can also search us via Google Podcasts or on iTunes (where you can leave us a positive review)
Here's the Rundown:
- Covering the week that was, including the Coyotes beat-down and the Preds comeback, which Lauren was at. A good week where we're having fun again.
- The effect of losing Drew Miller on the penalty kill and a quick Latin lesson.
- Brendan Smith maybe doesn't suck, based on one pretty good game.
- Callups in the wake of the Miller and Pulkkinen injuries. Will they call up Athanasiou, Cleary, Miele, Tangradi, Callahan, or maybe even Mantha or Nosek?
- Prospects Report, where Michelle catches us up on the Griffins' hot streak and the WJC camp rosters featuring a number of Red Wings draft picks/prospects.Tons of great info in here.
- Reader Questions - Our hottest Reader Questions of the season. A must-listen segment this week as Jeff and Kyle have to be separated.
- The Week Ahead - With three big opponents coming up this week, how will the Wings do? Tune in to find out!
- - -
As always, WIIM Radio is rated for adults and like really cool children who can curse and do the New York Times crossword puzzle. Old people too, because they've heard this. I mean, I know old people count as adults, but they're like a whole different category if you think about it.