Welcome to another edition of WIIM Radio. Today we've got me, Kyle, Lauren, and Jeff on to talk all the Red Wings hockey from the last week. Here's the rundown:
- The end of the road (trip) - The Wings finished out their western trip with a comeback win over the Coyotes and celebrated their homecoming with a boring loss to Philly. I was at this game and will give you my unabashed thoughts.
- The scoring - The Wings can't put the damn puck in the net. Unlucky? What's wrong? Why in the hell can't the power play score?
- The defense - Marchenko is sitting and Quincey is playing. Is there something nefarious playing out here? Who should be sitting (other than Ericsson because we know he won't be)?
- Nedomlel - probably the last time anybody ever talks about this guy.
- Prospects Report - Michelle runs down all the latest happy-haps for our beloved children in the AHL and elsewhere. Ok, they're not children. They're large adult sons.
- Mailbag - Another great round of questions for our readers leads to a round of purely acceptable answers from our panel.
- The Week Ahead - The Wings will be busy before we record again. How good will they be in that time?
- - -
You can listen to the episode through the embedded player above or download at our Blogtalk Radio page. You'll also be able to subscribe via iTunes or Google Podcasts via an easy search for Winging It In Motown.
As always, WIIM Radio is rated for adults, so all you rebellious teenagers can listen to it and stick it to the man.