We're on a break! Well, not us. The Detroit Red Wings are. Probably good for them, because those old guys need to sleep and mend their wounds. We're going to talk about a handful of topics in this episode, and as always, we're going to answer your questions. So join us, ask us your questions in the comments, and let's enjoy the break with one another!
Here's a rundown of topics for us:
- The Week That Was: We went 2-2-0 since last talking. What did we see from the Red Wings that was encouraging? On the flip-side, what was not so encouraging?
- Roster News: Niklas Kronwall is injured, so Nick Jensen and Eric Tangradi have been called up. Jensen was scratched against the Islanders, while Tangradi made his Red Wings debut. Thoughts? Should Jensen be playing over anyone?
- Goalie talk: We just love/hate our goalies here in Detroit. On one side, we have a guy who is a very possible Vezina candidate. On the other, we have a guy who might be seeing his last season in Detroit. How many starts should Jimmy Howard get for the rest of the season? Should Petr Mrazek be a Vezina candidate, despite the 1A/1B start to the season?
- Dylan Larkin, the All-Star: The rookie phenom, Michigan-native Dylan Larkin is on his way to Nashville to represent the Red Wings in the NHL All-Star Game. How awesome is he? Do we see a potential future captaincy in this kid? How many goals do we expect him to end the season with? Make sure you vote for him on Twitter for the breakaway challenge!
- Prospects Report: Michelle will run us down on the Griffins report as well as the other prospects around the world.
- Mailbag Time: We want y'all to ask us your questions. It can be about anything. If you want to ask about what color you should paint your bathroom walls, we will do our best to help. DISCLAIMER: We are not interior decorators..
- Looking Ahead: The Wings won't play again until February 3rd, and then they will play three games in four nights. What do we expect for a well-rested team?
- - -
We'll be recording tonight folks, so get your questions in! DO IT.