Welcome to our latest edition of WIIM Radio. This week we had me, Graham, Jeff and Kyle on to talk about the Red Wings and all things NHL for you. Here's a rundown of what we got into.
- The week that was, including the PRO-cess of the Wings - Detroit won two and lost two since we last talked. Surprisingly, the two wins were the games we deemed "good" while the losses were "bad." I promise we say smarter stuff than that in the episode though.
- The defense - How bad is Jonathan Ericsson? How good is Brendan Smith? What's going on with the pairings? There's always a lot to talk about when it comes to Detroit's blue line.
- Petr Mrazek and the end of the tandem - Has Mrazek's relative lack of games compared to other starters hurt is Vezina chances? How badly? We look ahead and try to guess at how many more games Howard will get.
- Dylan Larkin and the All-Star game - With our lone representative being an excitable 19-year old, are we more excited about this ASG than we have been in years past? The answer is of course we are!
- Reader Questions - You guys made a mess of the mailbag and we cleaned up after you. You're welcome. Also Nick asked the worst question ever and we answered it so hard that it just kind of made everybody mad. Good job there.
- Final thoughts - Why start thinking at the end? We were on a roll.
- - -
For the prospects report, we kind of missed the cut for the episode, but don't worry, we're going to be releasing that soon for your listening pleasure!
As always, WIIM Radio is rated R for saucy puppetry and mild fucking language. You can listen via the embedded player above or right at our Blogtalk Radio page. You can also download via iTunes or Google Blogs. Be sure to give us an iTunes review. We love those!