Welcome to our latest and greatest edition of WIIM Radio. This week we've got me, Graham, and Kyle running the scene with Michell nailing down the prospects report for us as always. Here's the rundown:
- What it takes to beat the Bolts - We'll explore the keys to the series in taking down an injured Tampa team.
- Other favored teams - Being realistic, if not the Wings, who should we pull for after all is said and done?
- The lineup choices - Mantha sent down, Andersson back up, AA playing limited minutes. Let's take a few minutes and air our complaints.
- Who's in charge of the locker room - Between Holland, Blashill, and the vets, who's calling the shots in Detroit's locker room?
- Datsyuk and Ken Holland's statement about not trading him - A lot of complaints about the concept of Detroit holding Datsyuk regardless of what happens, but is it all a little premature?
- Prospects Report - The Griffins are still fighting for their playoff positioning and will be doing so with Mantha helping along the way for the last week of the AHL season and beyond. Aside from that we've still got a few guys doing stuff elsewhere so Michelle has all the ins-and-outs of the pipeline.
- Reader Questions - You came through with the questions and we nailed down the correct answers at least 82% of the time.
- - -
You can listen to this episode via the embedded player above or from our Blogtalk Radio page. You can also download at iTunes or Google Podcasts. Plenty of options for your listening pleasure.
WIIM Radio is rated R for language and coulrophilia.