WIIM Radio Mailbag: Happy New Year (Redux)
Welcome back to another pre-show WIIM Radio mailbag. The last time we did this, we had to put off the recording of the episode for circumstances completely within the Red Wings' control, but we're back with a host of things to go over since the last time we recorded.
As a note, if you put a question into the last mailbag, we'll be going over those as well.
Here's a quick rundown of topics for us:
- The Weeks that Were: The Wings blew three straight games and two straight two-goal leads, but have since won two in a row. They're not looking so hot lately. We'll try to get to the bottom of it.
- Roster Moves: Tangradi came and went; Ouellet came and went; Quincey and Miller are soon to return; Nosek has stayed in the lineup; Pulkkinen will be back soon; what does it all mean for the Wings and what should they be doing?
- Around the NHL: The Atlantic is tighter than New Jersey's forecheck. Who are the contenders and pretenders at this point? How in the hell are the Ducks still capable of even sniffing a playoff spot right now?
- Prospects Report/World Juniors: Michelle goes over all the happenings of the prospects, including the still-hot Griffins and the kids we've got in Helsinki for the World Juniors.
- Mailbag: If you've got any questions for us, please include them in the comments below. When we get to the mailbag, any questions which haven't been answered will be covered. this is always my favorite part of the show. You folks always have great questions for us.
- Wrap-up: The California trip looms. How many points can the Wings earn?
- - -
We'll be recording late tonight, so any questions that come in before 10pm ET should get considered. thanks, and LGRW!